18 November 2008

Thames Path

Luckily, I work close to the River Thames in Chiswick so a lunchtime run along the Thames Path is always an option. A nice flat run certainly seemed a good idea after all the hills of the Hellrunner so Monday lunchtime I set off on an 8k jaunt down to Hammersmith Bridge and back up to Chiswick Bridge. I was feeling surprisingly energetic after the weekend's efforts and managed a decent pace throughout the run. There are always a few rowers out on the Thames and the occasional motorboat which I try to catch up and overtake - just to keep up the competitive spirit!



Took Jackson out for an early run around Hankley Common this morning. It was overcast and dark at 6am so I had to use a headtorch for most of the run.

Here are some views of Hankley Common - this is where I'm doing most of my training for the MDS. You can see there's plenty of sand to practise on!









No comments:

Jackson

Jackson