6 November 2008

Night run...

The original plan for today was to run a 10k from work at lunchtime. However, due to a busy schedule I had to work through lunch and couldn't get out. So... it was time for plan B which meant a late night run on Hankley Common with a headtorch. The run started okay but I soon discovered that I should have replaced the battery in my light as the beam became dimmer and dimmer until I was straining to see where I was going. Luckily, I'd stuffed a spare headtorch into my rucksack so I stopped and retrieved it, pulled it over my head and continued on for a bit before realising that the batteries were low on that one too. So I ended up wearing both torches; a combination that gave me just about enough light to find my way around.
Note for MDS: Make sure I carry enough spare batteries for my headtorch (and spare bulbs).

No comments:

Jackson

Jackson