21 November 2008

End of the week...

Another early morning run on Thursday but didn't push it too much, just a steady jog round the usual Hankley circuit. Jackson chased a few rabbits and squirrels but didn't manage to catch anything. I dread him catching something because he refuses to come anywhere near me in case I take his prize away from him. This can mean that I have to hang around for ages waiting to grab him before being able to drive home. Not a good thing when it's cold and wet and I have to get back in time to drive to work!

No run today - Friday - but knocked off 7542 meters on the rower in 30 minutes during lunch.

I'm planning a short run tomorrow and then the Turbo X race on Sunday. There's a good chance of some snow - so should be interesting.

No comments:

Jackson

Jackson