15 December 2008

Feeling rough...

I've developed a nice cold in the last 24 hours which is a real pain. I guess I must have overdone it at the end of last week.

Firstly I had to get up at 2:55am on Saturday morning to drop Richard at school so that he could catch his bus for the school skiing trip. Then I went out for a run a few hours later in the torrential, cold rain and slipped over, gashing my knee in the process. Returned home feeling very wet and cold.

Sunday wasn't a relaxing day either as I had to work at TWI but still managed to get home from London in time for a quick 10k round Hankley before it got dark. Again returned home feeling decidedly cold and tired.

So it's probably my own fault that I'm now feeling so rough. Everyone seems to be down with this bug and I think my resistance must have been low, otherwise I'd have avoided it.

The question now is whether I should have a day off from exercise or try to sweat it out of my system.....

No comments:

Jackson

Jackson