11 April 2009

Yoga and other stuff...

I started back at Yoga classes on Wednesday. There's a new teacher called Natalie. It was good to give the body a good old stretch and work on the core abdominal muscles, which are important for any sport, including running.
I'll be back to kickboxing on Tuesday too. I haven't been along for the last six weeks because I've had too much extra work to do on the South African World Cup program.

As for the rest of the week's training - I went for a 10k with Jackson on Thursday night and a tough Bourne Hill Sprints run on Friday, with the back-pack. This morning was an easy 4 miler around Hankley and I'm planning a long run tomorrow.

I've bought a new arm-band thing for my i-pod. The old one had started to get a bit moth eaten and had started to smell a bit rank. Not surprising really as I've had it for quite a few years and it's spent many an hour strapped to my sweaty arm!

No comments:

Jackson

Jackson