25 April 2009

High mileage...

It looks like I'm going to be hitting the 150 mile/month target this month. I put that down to doing more long runs and also having less rest days. I know that I'm supposed to have a rest day every week to let the body recover and avoid injuries but the way things have been working out I've just felt like going out running every day. The only exception being last Monday when I had some sort of 24 hour bug or maybe a mild dose of sunstroke. Or maybe it was just my body telling me to take a rest. But I was back to normal by Tuesday and have put in some good training sessions this week. Today I went for a run with Jenny and then a 1600m swim at the Garrison pool. My first swim for ages and I really enjoyed it so will try to make time for more swim sessions.

No comments:

Jackson

Jackson